Cyberdent provides implant retained crowns at exceptional value for a number of implant brands within Australia – as long as we can source the components we can manufacture the prosthesis.
Single unit implant crowns from $235 excluding components. There are no additional fees for couriers, or model printing on digital cases. Plus, every case you send contributes to your volume discount where you can save up to 20% off all cases.
Turn around Time
If you have supplied all of the components with the case, the turn around time is 10 business days. Otherwise, we'll need some extra time to allow for the components to be ordered and delivered.
Submit cases via our online provider portal, CyberConnect. We accept intraoral scans (directly connect with 3Shape TRIOS, or upload the *.STL files) and physical impressions. Refer to the help centre on how to connect with 3Shape or exporting scans from your scanner.
Below are step-by-step instructions on how to submit an implant retained crown case:
1. Log into or register for a CyberConnect account at provider.cyberdent.com.au
2. Select 'Submit a new case' and enter the patients name, DOB and gender are optional.
3. Make a selection on the odontogram and choose the restoration material from either the full-contour or veneered menu options on the right.
4. Complete the prescription form, ensuring you answer 'yes' to the question 'Implants involved?'
5. Select 'Add' at the bottom of the form to add it to the job prescription.
6. Complete the information about the implant and ensure to include your account number if you need us to order components.
7. Upload *.STL files if you have them, or book a pickup online at a time that suits you.
Get in touch
Our customer service team are available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Phone: 1300 789 368